TOTAL COMPUTING SOLUTIONS CAN HELP BY HANDLING ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR IT-RELATED NEEDS

Do You Really Need A Fixed Cost IT Managed Services Plan?

Why Paying Hourly For Your Computer Services Is A Better Business Decision.

One of our primary areas of focus is the provision of outsourced IT support services for local small businesses that have no or minimal in-house IT support staff. As an outsourced IT department, we can either provide fully managed IT support services for an organization, function strictly on an as-needed basis, or more commonly, provide some combination of those two models, based on client needs and preferences. From our retail store located in downtown West De Pere, we provide in-store, on-site and remote computer support and repair services for business and residential customers throughout the greater Green Bay area and beyond. We work with all types of personal computers (PC's), including Apple / Mac products and laptops, as well as most types of servers.

tcs_web_graphic

Check Out Our Blog

Spotting an Email Scam

Hackers have been more active than ever in recent years, unleashing ransomware cyberattacks upon an increasingly defense-minded public, with entire governments now pouring billions into cybersecurity...

Obama Investing $19 Billion in Cyber Security for 2017

Why is the Obama Administration spending $19 billion on government cybersecurity defenses for fiscal year 2017? This figure is a 36% increase, or $5 billion over what was allotted by the U.S. governme..

Law Firms and Managed Services

Is Your Firm Ready For the Switch? According to one recent study, most law firms spend roughly 70% of their IT budget for the year on system maintenance. Only the remaining 30% ends up being spend on ..

Microsoft Bookings: How Scheduling Software Can Revolutionize Your Business

Ironically, one of the major factors that takes up a huge amount of time in the day of a business owner involves creating the types of appointments that were supposed to make things easier in the firs..

View Our Videos

Computer Repair

Windows 2003 Server Migration

Computer Support