As a business owner, you’ve probably heard the term “managed service provider” from companies who promise you a world of unlimited service offerings, but always seem to either under deliver or sell you something you really don’t need.
Total Computing Solutions believes in a much more personal service plan based on tailoring everything to your needs, instead of the needs of the service provider.
Too many service providers hide behind vague or convoluted service plan tactics to mask unpredictable IT charges, making it nearly impossible to accurately plan and stick to an IT budget, leaving you feeling frustrated and cheated. Total Computing Solutions understands this, which is why we account for every cent of your billing with clear and detailed invoice documentation, so you always know exactly what you’re paying for.
We offer first class service plans designed to cover your specific needs, from comprehensive monthly plans, to break/fix hourly services available on demand. In order to bridge the gap between on-demand and comprehensive services, we’ve introduced optional monitoring and maintenance programs that you can subscribe to on a per-workstation or per server basis, referred to as our Computer Guard and Server Guard plans.
Computer Guard Monitoring and Maintenance Plan
This plan is designed to provide the reliable monitoring and maintenance required to keep your workstations operating efficiently and securely. We work to provide early warnings of potential problems before they develop into operational interruptions. The plan is broken down into 3 levels of service.
Basic Plan / available for $25 per month per computer
- Annual anti-virus / security software subscription from Avast!
- 30% discount on remote and in-store labor
- Monthly health assessment
- Semi-annual remote tune-up
- Complimentary in-store diagnostics, for problems that cannot be diagnosed remotely
- Complimentary remote assistance with user account password changes, as often as once per month
Premium Plan / available for $35 per month per computer
- All of the features of the Basic Plan
- 40% discount on remote and in-store labor
- Quarterly remote tune-up
- 10% discount on purchase of approved backup solution
- Complimentary initial in-store or remote setup of an approved backup solution
- Monthly remote verification of functionality of an approved backup solution
- Complimentary live remote assistance with external backup hard drive rotation procedures, as often as once per week
Ultimate Plan / available for $45 per month per computer
- All of the features of the Premium Plan
- 50% discount on remote and in-store labor
- Bi-Monthly remote tune-up
- 15% discount on purchase of approved backup solution
- Anti-virus, backup and UPS software configured to automatically alert us of any serious problems as soon as they occur