We build relationships with our clients founded on respect, trust, and a high level of reciprocity.
Total Computing Solutions can do pretty amazing things for your company, but without the support of you, our client, we can be left in a holding pattern, missing out on opportunities to maximize the value of your IT investment for your company. That’s why we prefer to work with clients that value strategic planning, understand the importance of IT services and are willing to collaborate with us to allow their technology investment to have the greatest possible impact on their company.
So what makes an ideal client? How do you know we are the right fit for your business?
- You’re a small to medium sized business that values technology but doesn’t have the resources for in-house IT staff.
- You want to work with someone that will provide you with stability and respect.
- You’re looking for a company that is consistent, attentive, and transparent in the way they do business.
- You are interesting in expanding your knowledge of IT services but want a partner who will show you solutions based on their value, not popularity.
- You’re a large IT company who needs boots on the ground to solve a problem when one of your clients in our area experiences an issue that cannot be resolved remotely.
- You want to move away from the big managed services providers and find a smaller, more local IT support company who can give you the specific services you really need.
- You’re not willing to accept a sub-standard level of service from a service provider, and you want to work with someone who maintains a high level of excellence and can be held accountable.
Are you ready to work with an IT service provider who values you as a client as well as a partner? Contact Total Computing Solutions by calling (920) 569-2681 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation with a member of our team about what we can do for your company.