This plan is designed to provide routine monitoring and maintenance services to ensure you server is operating efficiently and securely.
Just like the Computer Guard plans, we also provide early warning of potential problems before they develop into operational interruptions. This plan is ideal for computers running Microsoft Windows, Apple OS-X or any approved Linux operating systems that play a role in server functionality. To be eligible for our Server Guard Plan, your computer must have an approved backup solution in place. This plan is also broken down into 3 levels.
- Annual anti-virus / security software subscription from Avast!
- 30% discount on remote, in-store and on-site labor
- Remote and in-store labor discounts apply to all work performed on the covered computer
- On-site labor discount only applies to the resolution of problems that cannot be handled remotely
- Complimentary initial in-store or remote setup of an approved backup solution
- Monthly health assessment
- Semi-annual remote tune-up
- Complimentary remote assistance with user account creation as well as deletion and password changes as often as once per month
- All of the features of the Basic Plan
- 40% discount on remote, in-store and on-site labor
- 10% discount on purchase of an approved backup solution
- Quarterly remote tune-up
- Complimentary live remote assistance with external backup hard drive rotation procedures as often as once per month
- All of the features of the Premium Plan
- 50% discount on remote, in-store and on-site labor
- 15% discount on purchase of an approved backup solution
- Bi-Monthly remote tune-up
- Anti-virus, backup, and UPS software may be configured to send e-mail alerts to TCS when problems are detected
The Computer Guard and Server Guard monitoring and maintenance plans are available for an annual subscription term and are payable by monthly or annual billing. We offer a 10% discount for pre-payment of the annual subscription fee, as well as a 5% discount for each additional enrolled computer, up to a maximum discount of 25%. In the event of replacement of the original computer, the plan is transferable to a different computer for the balance of the subscription term.
Outsource your technology needs to a service provider you can trust to help drive your initiatives and help your company grow. For more information about Total Computing Solutions services and solutions, reach out to a member of our team at (920) 569-2681 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.